3 Super Easy and Delicious CBD Recipes
Cooking with CBD has become more popular than ever. Infusing food with CBD allows users to take their use to the next level, receiving all the benefits CBD has to offer (relaxation, calm, and relief from those sore muscles) while allowing them to take it discreetly and easily. The best part? Cooking with CBD is easy.
We present you three super easy and delicious CBD recipes below to help you get started cooking with CBD.
Start your day off on the right note with these CBD-infused pancakes. Keep them healthy (or semi-healthy) by topping them with just berries, or treat yourself by adding your favorite syrup to the top.
To make these pancakes, you’ll need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of milk (whole milk recommended)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 100 milligrams of CBD tincture or oil (unflavored recommended)
- Your chosen topping
- Frying pan
- Cooking spray
Once you’ve gathered your ingredients and your equipment, start cooking!
- Add your flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt to a bowl. Whisk together.
- Add in the egg and milk, mixing all ingredients well.
- Add in your CBD oil and the melted butter. Mix thoroughly so all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Turn your stove to medium heat and coat your frying pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into the pan: figure, about 1/4 cup of batter for one pancake.
- Cook until the top of the pancake starts to bubble.
- Flip the pancake, cooking about another minute.
- Repeat until you’ve used all your batter.
- Add your topping of choice, and enjoy!
Note: You can make a large batch of pancakes and freeze them to reheat and eat throughout the week.
CBD Strawberry/Vanilla Smoothie
A smoothie is the perfect afternoon snack. You can get your fruit intake in and, when CBD is added, get the boost you need to finish out your day. Here’s how to make a simple CBD strawberry vanilla smoothie.
To make your smoothie, you’ll need:
- 2 1/2 cups frozen strawberries (or fresh)
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 5-ounce containers of vanilla bean yogurt
- 1 cup of ice
- Strawberry CBD (oil or tincture, just a drop)
- Vanilla CBD (oil or tincture, just a drop)
- A blender
Once you have your ingredients and equipment, start making your smoothie.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy.
This recipe will make two servings of smoothies; feel free to cut the recipe in half to make one smoothie or put the other half in the fridge to enjoy later.
Simple Keto CBD Gummies
CBD edibles like CBD cookies and brownies are popular. But, sometimes, a gummy is just the product to satisfy your sweet tooth. And, though you can find CBD gummies you can trust online, they aren’t that difficult to make. Here’s how.
To make CBD gummies, you’ll need:
- 2/3 cup of juice (flavor of your choice)
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 teaspoons of CBD oil or tincture (consider cotton candy CBD oil for a unique flavor)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons gelatin
Once you’ve gathered your supplies, let’s start baking.
- Add your water, juice, lemon juice, and honey into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in your CBD tincture or oil.
- Whisk in gelatin.
- Keep whisking your mixture until it is smooth, then turn off the heat.
- Pour your mixture into your gelatin molds, being careful not to burn yourself.
- Cool the molds in the fridge or freezer until they have solidified.
- Remove from the molds and enjoy!
On the fence about cooking with CBD? Read Sugar and Kush CBD testimonials on Reddit to get an idea of why others have started cooking with CBD or to find even more recipes to try. No matter your dietary needs, you’re sure to find a recipe that appeals to you.
Just be sure to keep track of your CBD dosages. Divide the amount of CBD you use in your recipes by the number of servings it makes to figure out how much CBD you are ingesting.