Need a little relief?Get My Discount
Menstrual Pain Symptoms
Menstrual Pain Symptoms
How Plant-Based Oil Can Help
PAIN RELIEF from cramps caused by prostaglandins - the hormone-like compounds that prompt uterine contractions.
RELAXATION and analgesic effects that encourage the abdomen muscles to relax and stop aggressive contractions.
MOOD IMBALANCES and PMS-related symptoms, like, anxiety, and a lack of motivation are targeted through plant-based oil’s effect on the endocannabinoid system.
Plant-based oil has been a remedy for women’s health issues since at least Queen Victoria’s time. It was recorded she used cannabis to treat her menstrual cramps.
Plant-based oil for PMS
- Inflammation: By elevating the endocanabinoid 2-AG, plant-based oil can help reduce inflammation associated with menstrual pain.
- Pain: By elevating the endocananabinoid anandamide, plant-based oil can help reduce your sensitivity to pain.
- Mood Swings: By elevating the endocananabinoid anandamide also helps regulate your mood. By elevating this endocanabinoid, plant-based oil may be able to help with mood swings.
- Fatigue: At small doses, plant-based oil acts as a wake promoting agent helping you feel a boost of clean and natural energy yo fight fatigue.
- How to take plant-based oil for PMS: Tropicals are a great way to get to the pain in your abdomen quickly. Vaping and tinctures are also a great way to get relief fast. To find relief all day, taking edibles and pills may be better.
Plant Based Oil for Mental Health
- What is plant based oil? Cannabidiol - plant-based oil - is a cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits, but does not make people feel “stoned”.
- Helps reduce normal period and PMS symptoms: Plant-based oil can help reduce cramping, nausea, irritability and headaches. Numerous studies have been done on how plant-based oil have help relieve a multitude of symptoms.
- Relieves Pain from Cramping: Researchers have found plant-based oil to be a fast-acting and potent antidepressant due to it’s natural boost in serotonin, effect on stabilization of physical stress symptoms and positive effect on the limbic system.
- Low Libido: For a low libido, plant-based oil halps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that stimulates sensation, activates sexual desire, and soothes anxiety.