Need a little relief?Get My Discount
Problems associated with lack of sleep
Things that might help you sleep
Plant-based Oil for Sleep
- Cannabidoil has shown in studies to act as a wake-promoting agent, which may be able to help you when you get tired from not being able to sleep.
- Cannabidoil has also shown that it can help regulate your sleep-wake cycle, helping your body regulate into a healthy sleeping routine.
- While sleeping, plant-based oil also has the ability to help promote the REM stage. This is when your body is in it's deepest sleep and it's when your body undergoes repairs.
Plant-based Oil for Sleep
- HELPS calm the body.
- COMBATS insomnia.
- ASSISTS maintain a sleep cycle.
- RELIEF pain and muscle aches.
- EASES anxiety and apprehension.
Negative Effects of Sleep Deprivation
- HIGHER LEVELS OF ANXIETY Lack of sleep amplifies the brains anticiparory reactions, which raise our anxiety levels and can lead to long term anxiety conditions.
- RISK OF DEPRESSION Lack of sleep amplifies the brains anticiparory reactions, which raise our anxiety levels and can lead to long term anxiety conditions.
- HIGHER RISK OF HEART DISEASE Our blood pressure drops in our sleep. If we don't experience this nightly drop we increase our risk of heart disease.
- UNHEALTHY CRAVINGS Good sleep balances the hormones that make us feel full. Without quality sleep, Ghrelin increases (making us hungry) and Leptin decreases (which stops us from feeling full).
- LOWER STRESS RESILIENCE When our circadian ryhythm is disrupted, our white blood cell health takes a hit, which weakens our physical response to stress.
Positive Effects of Using Plant-based Oils
- LOWER LEVELS OF ANXIETY Small studies carried out on humans supported the hypothesis that plant-based oil worked as an effective anxiolytic.
- SHOWN TO MITIGATE DEPRESSION Plant-based oil has shown in multiple research studies to have a positive effect on depression by working as an anxiolytic, boosting serotonin signaling.
- HEART HELPER Plant-based oil has shown to have an ability to reduce resting blood pressure, as well as blood pressure when faced with stressful stimuli and conditions like myocardial ischaemia and arrhythmia.
- HELPS CONTROL CRAVINGS Plant-based oil has shown to help regulate cravings, including food cravings, by helping to regulate the reward system in your brain.
- HIGHER STRESS RESILIENCE Plant-based oil has shown to actually improve and reduce our autonomic stress responses via the 5-HT(1A) neurotransmission, in both rats and humans.
Tens of millions of people all through America endure insomnia or other sleep problems that disrupt their sbility to sleep and have a normal life.
For those suffering from insomnia, whether you simply can’t sleep for a reason you’re uncertain of you may need to use a plant-based oil. Plant-based oils calm the body and may help if you’re feeling alert all though the day, and drained at night time. This could help regulate your sleep in a long-term sense without another treatment.
- Alternative to pills
- Offers longer, deeper sleep
- Helps calm the body
- Eases Anxiety
- Combats Insomnia
- Decreases Stress Levels
- Assists a regular sleep cycle
- Relieves pain and aches
The Five Stages of Sleep
- Stage 1 - Drowsy First 5-10 minutes of the sleep cycle. This is the transition between wakefulness and sleep where the brain produces theta waves.
- Stage 2 - Light Sleep Lasts about 20 minutes and your brain starts to produce thythmic brain waves known as sleep spindles. Body temperature starts to decrease and heart rate slows down.
- Stage 3 - Moderate Sleep Brain starts to produce deep and slower brain waves called delta waves.
- Stage 4 - Deep Sleep A very deep sleep that lasts about 30 minutes. If prone to sleepwalking, it would occur during the end of this stage.
- Stage 5 - Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep Muscles become more relaxed while brain system is more active. Dreaming occurs during stage five because of the increase in brain activity and the temporary paralysation of voluntary muscles.