Fall in love with these 5 Keto CBD coffee drink recipes that make your afternoon java jolt even more amazing!
Look no further! If you love coffee and sweet CBD tinctures, you are in for a real treat!
These 5 CBD coffee recipes (that we thoroughly taste tested) will supercharge your morning coffee drink and amplify your 3:00 pick-me-up latte by adding the benefits of CBD!
Ready to get keto CBD caffeinated? Here’s our 5 favs:
Pumpkin Spice CBD Latte
Need a pick-me-up with some spice? Our seasonal favorite Pumpkin Spice CBD oil added into a traditional holiday latte recipe falls right into autumn flavors and has the caffeine boost you need. No coffee jitters though! The high quality CBD oil in this coffee drink will soothe your nerves at the same time.
What You Need to Make this Pumpkin Spice Keto Latte:
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
- ¼ teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1000mg CBD Pumpkin Spice Flavored CBD oil
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- Pot of double brewed coffee
How to Make the Best Pumpkin Spice CBD Latte
- Heat the pumpkin and spices in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for two minutes or until hot, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla extract and let warm over medium heat. Watch carefully so it doesn’t boil over.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the 1000mg CBD Pumpkin Spice oil and stir.
- Add milk mixture to blender and blend until frothy.
- Brew coffee at double strength and divide between mugs, then add the frothed milk.
CBD Vanilla Chai Latte
This is a keto CBD chai tea latte like no other! Hot and aromatic, with flavorful vanilla CBD oil, and the caffeine jolt you crave. Don’t even think about messing up your diet with sugary sweet coffee drinks.
Try this CBD recipe with 1000mg of Vanilla CBD oil for a relaxing alternative to hot chocolate on cold winter days.
Ingredients to make a Vanilla CBD Chai Latte
- 1 pot double brewed coffee
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1000mg Vanilla CBD tincture
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 dash each of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cardamom
Steps to Make Vanilla Chai CBD Latte
- Brew a pot of coffee at double the strength. Let two chai tea bags steep as the coffee brews and you prepare for the next steps.
- Over low heat in a saucepan, add the coconut oil, spices, and extract. Stir until well blended and remove from the stove.
- Immediately add the 1000mg Vanilla CBD oil and stir. Use 500mg CBD for a less potent drink.
- Divide the coconut cream mixture between mugs, filling half way.
- Add the chai tea/coffee brew to top off each mug and enjoy!
Iced Hazelnut CBD Coffee
What’s even better is this CBD coffee recipe is Keto and so are Sugar & Kush CBD Oil Drops, so treat yourself to a Keto CBD treat!Ingredients to Make Hazelnut CBD Iced Coffee
- Strong Black Coffee, brewed and chilled
- 1000mg Hazelnut CBD Oil Drops
- Ice Cubes
- Coconut cream
How to Make Hazelnut CBD Iced Coffee
- Brew and chill a strong, dark coffee
- Fill a pitcher (or glass) with ice to just below the top
- Add coconut cream to fill ¼ of the pitcher or cup
- Add 1000mg of Hazelnut CBD Oil for a pitcher, one full dropper for a single serving.
- Top with cold, brewed coffee, and enjoy!
The Classic Keto CBD Coffee Drink
You don’t have to give up coffee on a keto diet and CBD Oil pairs perfectly with the coconut oil used in this recipe. It’s rich, delicious and so much smoother compared to those creamers you find at the store.
You probably even have all the ingredients to make a Classic Keto CBD coffee in your kitchen right now. Take a look ▶️
Ingredients to Make Classic Keto CBD Coffee
- Hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Splash of coconut milk
- 1000mg Pure Unflavored CBD tincture
Steps to Make Classic Keto CBD Coffee
- Brew your favorite coffee anyway you like
- While waiting, mix the butter, coconut oil, and 1000mg unflavored CBD oil and coconut milk and set aside.
- In a blender, add the fresh, hot coffee and coconut oil mixture. Mix on high speed until slightly frothy.
Easy and Delicious CBD Affogato
Affogato sounds fancy but it is super easy to make. All it takes is hot coffee or espresso and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 🍨
With this recipe we kick it up a little and add 1000mg vanilla CBD oil to make it extra tasty. The secret to this CBD Oil coffee recipe is to serve it in a frozen mug, so that the coffee doesn’t melt the ice cream entirely.
Ingredients to Make a CBD Affogato
- Hot brewed coffee or espresso
- Vanilla ice cream, gelato, or frozen yogurt
- Pure Vanilla CBD Oil
- (Optional) Whipped Cream and CBD Gummies to top it off for an extra special treat
How to Make a CBD Affogato
- Brew hot strong coffee or espresso
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into a frozen mug (at least 15 minutes in the freezer beforehand)
- Pour hot coffee or espresso over the ice cream. Top with whipped cream, high quality CBD gummies and enjoy immediately.
Where Can I Buy CBD Oil?
Hemp tinctures that are made from coconut oil are the best, since it is the best carrier oil to use that delivers the CBD to your body’s endocannabinoid system.
Health food stores may be a great place to find CBD oil, but if you are asking yourself if you can buy CBD oil online, then the answer is YES!
At Sugar & Kush CBD, we pride ourselves on having clean, lab-tested pure CBD with lots of great tasting CBD oil products. Our hemp oil tinctures come in various strengths and sizes including: 500mg CBD, 1000mg CBD and CBD 3000mg, for all of our oil drops.
Fall in love with how CBD makes you feel!
CBD Oil Reviews
Make sure that when you look for CBD oil reviews that you are getting them from reputable sources. Take a look at the Sugar and Kush reviews and you’ll see how much everyone loves their high quality CBD tinctures!
Can you buy CBD gummies online, too? Yes! Sugar and Kush has the best reviews for our CBD gummies so you know when you buy infused gummies from Sugar and Kush, you are getting top of the line CBD products.