10 Unique CBD Coffee Drink Recipes to Elevate Your Mood
There is nothing quite like starting the day with the perfect cup of coffee. But buying a cup of joe every morning can add up quickly, leading many people to invest in home brewers and other coffee-making devices so they can craft the perfect cup at home.
If you are a coffee enthusiast, consider kicking up your morning coffee a notch by adding CBD to your favorite coffee recipe. In addition to the caffeine that you’ll get from your coffee, you’ll get to enjoy the mood-lifting and soothing benefits that CBD can give you.
The best part, making CBD-infused coffee can be easy. Just gather all the ingredients you need and get ready to add CBD oil drops.
Discover some simple, CBD-infused coffee recipes you should try.
10 CBD Coffee Drink Recipes
- CBD Cold Brew: If cold coffee is your speed, this simple recipe is for you. All you’ll need is your favorite coffee, some water, ice cubes, and some drops of CBD oil. Consider adding a hint of vanilla to your coffee by using vanilla CBD oil in this recipe.
- CBD Dalgona Coffee: This coffee requires only four ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, water, and, of course, CBD oil. Some people enjoy adding in things like orange zest to brighten it up. You can do this by adding in real orange zest or finding a flavored CBD oil that is orange or similar.
- Coconut CBD Coffee: You’ll need a frother for this one, but only five ingredients in total. To make this coconut-flavored treat, you will need condensed milk, coconut cream, ice cubes, cooled, brewed coffee, and CBD oil.
- CBD Good Morning Coffee: You can kick-off your day with this vanilla-infused CBD coffee treat. In addition to having a milk frother and blender, you’ll need freshly brewed coffee, creamer, vanilla extract, and CBD oil.
- CBD Chocolate Latte: If straight coffee isn’t your thing, this chocolate-infused treat may be. This recipe calls for brewed coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and your favorite CBD oil.
- CBD-Infused Hojicha Latte: If you are more of a tea drinker but still like the occasional cup of coffee, Hojicha Lattes are an excellent option. All you’ll need to make this treat is hojicha powder, milk, sugar, and CBD oil.
- CBD Bulletproof Coffee: If you are following a keto diet, this coffee is a good option. You’ll need your coffee blend, grass-fed butter, organic coconut oil, and keto CBD oil. Some people like a little extra sweetener added in this one. Consider using something like cinnamon or a sweet CBD oil (that is still keto-friendly).
- CBD Peppermint Chocolate Espresso: Combining coffee, peppermint, and chocolate, how can you go wrong with this CBD coffee option? You’ll need either espresso or coffee (whichever you prefer), unsweetened drinking chocolate, sugar, creamer, peppermint-flavored CBD oil.
- Tranquil Mint Chocolate Chip Frappe: If you are a Frappuccino lover, this is the recipe for you. You’ll need unsweetened coconut milk, coconut sugar, chocolate mints, cacao powder, vanilla extract, ice, coffee, and flavored CBD oil drops. Consider adding something chocolatey or minty to bring out the taste.
- Hazelnut CBD Coffee: Hazelnut and coffee flavors are a popular combination and for a good reason. To make this, you’ll need roasted hazelnuts, distilled water, pitted dates, cacao powder, ice, iced coffee, nutmeg, and Hazelnut CBD oil.
Dosing When Making CBD Coffee
When it comes to adding CBD to your morning cup of coffee, a little can go a long way—especially if you are making just enough for yourself.
When buying CBD oil, keep an eye on how much CBD each bottle contains. This will help you figure out how much is in each drop.
To figure out how much CBD is found in a 1000mg CBD oil bottle, you’ll need to divide a thousand by the number of estimated drops per bottle. That will help you determine the number of drops to add to your coffee to get the results you want.
Creating CBD-infused coffee is easier than you think. Just find your favorite coffee recipe to make at home and add in your favorite CBD oil. Just keep an eye on the type of flavored CBD oil you use, as this can either enhance the taste of your coffee or leave you with a flavor you don’t like.