Summer is finally here. That means warmer temperatures (for most of us), vacations, summer holidays, and more time outdoors. Though summer is many people’s favorite season, it probably isn’t your skin’s.
Time outdoors can lead to sun damage, exposure to free radicals, and even sore muscles from all that extra activity you are doing.
For many people, their skincare routine changes slightly in the summer to help combat these issues. As more people start to learn the CBD benefits in skincare and learn more about CBD beauty benefits, it is no surprise that people have started to add it to their summertime skin routine.
But why should you try out CBD products this summer? Let’s look at five typical summer skin issues and how CBD can help.
Common Summer Skin Problems and Their CBD Solution
Keep in mind, everyone is unique, and so are your skincare needs. You may experience all of these issues in the summer or just a few. Whatever your skin concern, CBD can likely help.
- Breakouts on the face, chest, and even back. You likely are hot in the summer and find yourself sweating more often than you do during the winter. All this sweat can clog your pores and trigger breakouts, not just on your face but all over your body, too. You can use CBD oil on the face and body to help prevent breakouts and soothe the redness they trigger. You can also put some CBD oil drops in your sunscreen each day to protect your skin while also keeping it clean. Another option is to try a CBD sugar scrub to exfoliate your skin a few times a week, removing built-up debris from your skin.
- Dry skin is another common summer skin concern. As you spend more time outdoors, your skin is exposed to the elements, which can lead to your skin becoming dried out. Another one of the CBD oil skin benefits is that it helps lock in moisture. So, applying CBD-infused lotions and creams can help keep your skin smooth and looking its best all summer long.
- Sunburns happen, especially in the summer. They are painful and can feel like they take forever to heal. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, CBD can help speed up the healing process while also soothing the pain that comes with having a sunburn. Apply oil directly to the area for fast relief.
- Sore muscles come with being more active. Though maybe not a summertime skin concern, sore muscles do happen a lot more in the summer, as we are more active outside. CBD can help alleviate this pain. Try a CBD bath bomb (available in different aromas and flavors, like our vanilla CBD bath bomb). These allow your body to soak up CBD, offering your muscles relief while also helping you relax from a busy day.
- Finally, protecting your skin is more important than ever. During the summer, sunscreen is a must, but that won’t protect your skin from exposure to free radicals as you spend more time outdoors. CBD’s antioxidant properties can help prevent pollution and other environmental factors from harming your skin. Simply add it to your sunscreen or lotion or apply it by itself to your face.
Beyond CBD Skincare
CBD products are perhaps most well known in edible form; edible gummies CBD, for example, are a popular product. While these forms of CBD are great for people who just need help relaxing or falling asleep or who take it as part of their overall wellness routine, they aren’t the best for skincare. Topicals and CBD beauty products would be best for that.
However, if you want to include CBD in your daily life beyond skincare, you can. You can find products to fit all your needs, including your dietary needs. Keto vanilla CBD and CBD that is sugar-free are on the market and ready for you to try.
With the arrival of summer, you may find yourself needing to change up your skincare routine. CBD can make a great addition to summertime skincare regimens. To see how CBD has impacted others, read CBD testimonials Reddit. You will hear from others who use CBD as part of their skincare routine and the difference it has made for them.
As you enjoy these summer months, don’t forget to make protecting your skin a priority!