How To: Using CBD Sugar Scrubs
CBD products seem to be taking over the market. Edibles, CBD-only vapes, and more are becoming more common. So, it makes sense that people are starting to discover the benefits of CBD-infused body and skincare.
Using CBD in your skincare regimen can help you get more radiant-looking skin. One product to start with: CBD sugar scrub.
What Exactly Is a Sugar Scrub?
Sugar scrubs are an increasingly popular part of people’s skincare regimens. Made of a variety of soothing products, they are also, as their name suggested, made with sugar. These scrubs have two primary purposes: exfoliating the skin and hydrating it.
Exfoliating the skin helps remove dead skin cells and buildup that can leave it looking dull. By making sugar scrubs a part of your skincare routine, you can get brighter skin that is also well-hydrated, leaving you looking your best.
Sugar scrubs are so popular because they are much gentler than the well-known salt scrub. Many people with sensitive skin find sugar scrubs to be the gentler option, with their skin tolerating the smaller granules better than salt granules.
What Is CBD?
CBD is one of over 100 compounds, called cannabinoids, found in marijuana plants. They are known for giving off a relaxing effect. Still, one of the major CBD benefits is that it does not give you the high feeling marijuana is known to give.
Combining CBD and Sugar Scrubs: What Are the Benefits?
Recently, CBD and sugar scrubs have been combined to create CBD-infused sugar scrubs. These are made by using CBD oil drops to add CBD to a sugar scrub. There are many reasons people find this type of CBD body care so appealing, including:
- CBD is thought to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help prevent skin from getting irritated while it is being exfoliated.
- It is one way people can use CBD to help with the side effects of stress, as the presence of CBD in the sugar scrubs helps create a more relaxing experience.
- CBD compliments the gentle exfoliation that sugar scrubs offer on their own.
When choosing a CBD sugar scrub, remember that the quality is important. Make sure it is made using pure CBD oil, as anything else could mean it has traces of THC, the compound that gets people high when they use marijuana.
How to Use Your CBD Sugar Scrub
Using a CBD-infused sugar scrub is easy. Just:
- Open your pores using a warm towel or by putting warm water on the area.
- Using the pads of your fingers, gently massage the CBD sugar scrub into your skin using small, circular motions. This stage should last about 60 to 90 seconds.
- Rinse the area well, again using warm water.
- Pat your skin dry. Rubbing your skin with a towel can irritate your skin.
Keep in mind: Sugar scrubs should not be used every day. Instead, plan to treat your skin to a CBD sugar scrub two or three times a week only. Too much exfoliating, no matter how gentle the product, can start to irritate your skin.
Going Beyond the Sugar Scrub
CBD sugar scrubs are not the only CBD-infused skincare products are there. Take your self-care and skincare up a notch by trying more CBD-infused products, such as:
- CBD Bath Bombs: Available in multiple scents, these take the bath experience to the next level, bringing CBD’s relaxing properties to an already relaxing activity.
- CBD Body Butter: Consider using CBD-infused body butter to lock in moisture after using a sugar scrub on your body.
Expand Your CBD Usage
Are you finding CBD-infused skin and body care enjoyable? Consider branching out into other CBD products. You can:
- Buy CBD edibles. These can include gummies and even baked items. By taking a CBD edible, you can continue to feel relaxed long after your CBD-infused bath or sugar scrub is over. Read CBD edibles reviews before purchasing to get a feel for the effects you can expect after taking one. Just be cautious of the CBD dosage in each edible. 750mg CBD gummies would be a large amount to start with; choose smaller doses to start.
- Consider working CBD oil into your routine. If you are wondering how to use CBD oil, it’s easy, just put a few drops into your morning beverage, add it to your favorite food, or simply put some under your tongue. Read CBD oil reviews to find one that is a flavor you’ll enjoy.
Sugar & Kush CBD Helpful Links
Find out how CBD with no THCkw57 can be safe for drug tests.
Using CBD oil for anxietykw728 and the benefits of using CBD Oil for anxiety are popular topics of studies world-wide.
Using CBD Oil for painkw58 can be a safe and effective way to find relief of symptoms for women.
CBD edibles can be an effective CBD product for pain relief, especially with our popular Recipes for CBD baked goodskw59.