7 CBD Cocktails for a Party Without the Booze
A CBD cocktail is a type of beverage in which CBD created from hemp extracts is added to a beverage recipe. These recipes will use Unflavored pure CBD oil as well as flavored CBD oil. You can even find Keto CBD to meet your dietary needs.
Here are some of our favorite CBD “mocktail” recipes.
1. CBD Mint Julep
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups crushed ice
- ½ cup lemonade (prepared)
- 1 drop of unflavored CBD oils
- Chilled julep cups
- Combine water, sugar, and mint in a small saucepan.
- Bring your mixture to a boil.
- Let the combination cook until the sugar has dissolved; remove it from heat and stir in your CBD oil.
- Let the mixture cool for about an hour.
- Strain out the mint leaves.
- Fill your chilled julep cups with crushed ice.
- Pour ½ the lemonade into each cup and top with a splash of your sugar mixture.
2. CBD Strawberry Virgin Margaritas
- 8 oz. of sweet and sour drink mix
- 12 ounces of carbonated lemonade
- 2, 10-ounce packages of frozen, sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- 1-2 drops of strawberry CBD
- Cocktail shaker
- Margarita glass
- Place all your ingredients except for the ice into the cocktail shaker and shake to mix.
- Distribute your ice among four glasses.
- Add the drink mixture to each glass.
3. CBD Gin and Tonic
- 2 ounces of non-alcoholic gin
- 4 ounces of tonic water
- ½ lime
- 1 drop unflavored CBD oil
- Ice cubes
- Add ice cubes to a chilled cup.
- Add the non-alcoholic gin to your cup.
- Squeeze the juice out of your lime wedge.
- Add your CBD oil.
- Add your tonic water.
- Stir with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a lime slice (optional) and enjoy!
4. CBD Virgin Hot Toddy
- 125 ml apple juice
- 250 ml water
- 6 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ tsp CBD (either a complementary-flavored CBD oil or unflavored)
- Honey to taste
- Pan with a lid
- Add the apple juice and water into a pan over medium heat; cover it with a lid until it starts to simmer.
- Once your mixture is simmering, add the grated ginger, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Let everything simmer for five minutes.
- Remove your pan from heat and add in your chosen CBD.
- Let the pan stand (with the lid on) for five more minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a cup or mug.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and honey to taste.
5. CBD Grapefruit Mocktail
For your syrup:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup suga
For your mocktail:
- 1 ½ cups grapefruit juice (fresh, not from concentrate)
- 1 ¼ cups sparkling water
- Lemon juice (a squeeze)
- ½ tsp CBD (vanilla CBD may complement this well)
- Make your syrup by adding your sugar and water to your pan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let it stand for 30 minutes with a lid on the pan.
- Once cooled, place your syrup into a jar.
- To make your mocktail: Start by adding ice to your glasses.
- Split the grapefruit juice into two glasses and squeeze your lemon into both.
- Add your syrup to each glass to taste (start by adding a tablespoon at a time).
- Stir or shake to combine.
- Add a few drops of your CBD oil.
- Top with a splash of sparkling water.
6. CBD Elderberry Lemon Mocktail
- 1 oz. elderberry syrup
- ¾ oz. organic lemon
- A drop CBD tincture
- 1 can lemon LaCroix Sparkling Water
- ½ cup ice
- 1 rosemary sprig (for garnish)
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour your elderberry syrup, lemon, and CBD tincture into a glass.
- Add your LaCroix.
- Mix everything together.
- Garnish with your rosemary sprig and enjoy!
7. CBD Cotton Candy Mocktails
- 1-2 drops cotton candy CBD oil
- 2 liters strawberry soda
- 1 bag of pink cotton candy
- CBD gummies keto (optional, for garnish)
- Fill each glass with cotton candy.
- Pour strawberry soda into the glass.
- Add a drop of CBD oil.
- Garnish with gummies, if desired.