10 Famous Celebrities Who Advocate for CBD
It’s an everyday occurrence to see your favorite celebrities talking about products they like and use. They often promote them in interviews and on their social media pages. One product you likely have seen popping up in celebrity newsfeeds is CBD.
CBD is everywhere these days. Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, CBD is now legal in all 50 states, making it an excellent way to get some of the benefits of marijuana legally.
Below, we’ll dive into what CBD is and what celebrities have advocated for and used CBD.
What Is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of over 100 compounds found in marijuana plants. Of these compounds, CBD is the second-most prominent. Its cousin, THC, is the most prominent. CBD is known for promoting relaxing feelings and possibly helping ease pain.
CBD’s most notorious and popular feature is that it does not get users high. Because CBD products legally cannot contain more than .03 percent THC, users can enjoy the benefits CBD has to offer without worrying about getting high.
Why Use CBD?
Celebrities and everyday people use CBD for many reasons. People have claimed that CBD has anti-inflammatory properties and is an antioxidant, which might help relieve muscle pain and keep your body functioning.
CBD has also been said to offer other effects, such as:
- Promoting sleep.
- Reducing stress.
- Increasing feelings of relaxation.
- Fighting fatigue.
The research on what CBD can do is still young. Time will only tell what benefits we’ll learn about next.
10 Celebrities Who Use CBD
On the fence about trying CBD products? Take a look at what these celebrities have had to say about it.
- Alessandra Ambrosio. The Brazilian fashion model has long used CBD to calm her nerves, having talked about her CBD routine back in 2017. Before strutting her stuff on the runway, Alessandra knows the importance of a good night’s sleep. “It’s hard because the mind gets anxious,” she says. “So I try CBD oil, and I think it helps.”
- Kristen Bell. A longtime proponent of CBD (and cannabis in general), Kristen Bell has been known to use CBD for many reasons. She has shared images of herself using a CBD lotion after working out to soothe sore muscles. She has also claimed to use CBD oil to help her manage anxiety and depression.
- Jay-Z. The rapper and mogul has recently extended his empire into the cannabis industry by taking on the brand strategy role for a California CBD company.
- Kim Kardashian. Did you really think there’d be a list of celebrities without a Kardashian on it? Kim has spoken about using CBD gummies to help her sleep. She also made waves by hosting a CBD baby shower in 2019 before welcoming her fourth child.
- Martha Stewart. The cooking and home maven has spoken about using CBD products to relieve pain in a tendon. “They seem to sometimes be really effective,” she says. She’s since partnered with a company to create a line of CBD products for people and pets.
- Rob Gronkowski. Pro football player Rob Gronkowski (or Gronk, as he’s lovingly called) was first introduced to CBD by his father. Now, he credits the substance with helping him manage pain from football injuries.
- Mandy Moore. The actress and singer has admitted to using CBD oil to soothe aching feet before and after a red-carpet event. She was introduced to the trick by a popular stylist who has turned other celebrities onto using CBD for aching feet.
- Mike Tyson. Legendary boxer Mike Tyson believes in CBD and its future so much that he created a ranch to cultivate cannabis. He’s one of many celebrities jumping feet-first into the CBD market.
- Busy Phillips. Like many people, actress Busy Phillips has struggled with anxiety (among other health challenges). She’s spoken about using CBD products to help manage this anxiety and stay calm.
- Olivia Wilde. The actress first spoke about using CBD to relieve muscle tension and anxiety after performing in a Broadway play. She says she thinks they are a good alternative to painkillers.
CBD Products to Try
Ready to join these celebrities in enjoying CBD and all it has to offer? You’ve got plenty of choices on how to take it.
One of CBD’s most popular forms is gummy. Sugar and Kush CBD gummy bears are a popular item. These edibles combine CBD with one of our favorite childhood snacks.
CBD oil is another popular way to take and use CBD. Users can take oil either by applying a drop or two under the tongue or by using topics such as creams and lotions.
If CBD oil is your choice method of consumption, you’ll have plenty of flavored cbd oilkw181 to choose from. You can find products in flavors such as:
The possibilities when it comes to CBD flavors are endless. Consider starting with the sweet flavor of Cotton Candy CBD Oilkw130. But cotton candy CBDkw749 is just one of the many options for you to try.
CBD is becoming increasingly popular thanks, in part, to the celebrities who use it and promote it.
CBD can be used by celebrities and everyday people alike for many reasons, including helping them relax and soothe pain.
You have your choice when it comes to the type and flavor of CBD. Cotton candy CBD is a favorite, but chocolate is the preferred flavor for others. Try out a few different consumption methods before deciding what flavor and product you prefer.
Sugar & Kush CBD Helpful Links
Find out how CBD with no THCkw57 can be safe for drug tests.
Using CBD oil for anxietykw728 and the benefits of using CBD Oil for anxiety are popular topics of studies world-wide.
Using CBD Oil for painkw58 can be a safe and effective way to find relief of symptoms for women.
CBD edibles can be an effective CBD product for pain relief, especially with our popular Recipes for CBD baked goodskw59.