Though some aches and pains are common as we age, chronic pain can be caused by another culprit: stress. As we continue to navigate this post-pandemic world, keep up with family, and manage work demands and responsibilities, it is no surprise that we are more stressed than ever.
While our bodies are designed to handle small amounts of stress (in fact, a little stress is good for us!), it is not equipped to deal with stress for long periods of time. Our stress response is what gives us the ability to respond when things happen. For example: A car brakes in front of you, and you can quickly react.
But when dealing with more stress than usual for long periods of time, stress starts to take its toll on our bodies. Thankfully, there are many things you can do to help manage stress, including working CBD oil drops and other CBD products into your stress-relief repertoire.
Signs of Long-Term Stress
Stress can have physical, mental, emotional, and even behavioral effects on people. Common signs of long-term stress include:
- Compromised immune system.
- Poor self-esteem.
- Feeling overwhelmed and easily agitated.
- Low energy.
- Tense muscles, leading to sore neck and back.
- Aches and pains throughout the body.
- Clenched jaw and teeth grinding.
- Inability to focus.
- Acne and wrinkles.
Though some symptoms of stress are relatively mild, left unchecked they can become more severe, even growing to other issues, like obesity and mental health problems.
CBD for Stress
Though there are many things you can do to help relieve your stress, many people have been turning to CBD for stress as well. In fact, one reason CBD has seen such a surge in popularity is that it is known for helping to calm nerves, reduce stress, and ease anxiety.
CBD has many qualities that make it an ideal way to help relieve stress and its various signs and symptoms.
First, CBD is an anti-inflammatory. This means that it can help soothe muscles that are sore from being clenched by anxious and stressed people.
CBD is also thought to influence serotonin levels in the brain. Scientific research suggests that CBD helps regulate serotonin levels and works similarly to prescription anti-anxiety medications.
Finally, CBD is also an antioxidant, which helps promote better overall health. This is why some CBD users have started to make CBD a part of their daily lives.
Aren’t sure if CBD can really help alleviate stress? You can learn for yourself. Read CBD anxiety testimonials and see how CBD has helped real people feel better and reduce their stress.
Ways to Relieve Stress and Use CBD
There are many ways you can work CBD use into your daily life and stress-management options. There are sure to be ways that appeal to you. Here are five stress-management options to consider:
- Get more sleep. Getting enough sleep is essential to helping you manage stress; it can help you feel ready to tackle the day and adapt to stressful situations better. CBD products can help regulate your sleep cycle and even help you relax enough to go to sleep at all.
- Exercise more. Regularly exercising is good for the body and mind and can help you manage your stress. Consider giving CBD yoga a try. This combines the calming, stretching benefits of yoga with the benefits of CBD, giving you a truly relaxing experience. CBD can soothe sore muscles, too, no matter what type of workout you do.
- Take a bath. Few things are as relaxing as taking a warm bath at the end of the day. Many people enjoy adding in essential oils and other products to create a more soothing experience. Consider adding in a CBD bath bomb, which allows your body to soak up CBD, helping you relax tense muscles, ease aches and pains, and feel more relaxed than ever.
- Try CBD beauty products. Not only do CBD-infused beauty products promote good skin, but they can also help fight some signs of stress, such as acne breakouts, red spots from stress, and even wrinkles. Applying something as simple as unflavored pure CBD oil to your face can make a difference and keep stress from gifting you with wrinkles and acne.
- Experience CBD edibles. There are many types of CBD edibles on the market, including baked goods, like cookies and brownies, as well as sweets, like CBD gummies and chocolate. Simply eat one or two, depending on your tolerance, and feel more relaxed throughout the day.
Ready to Buy CBD?
Ready to give CBD a try to help relieve your stress and stress-induced aches and pains? You may be wondering, where can I buy CBD? You can find CBD products almost anywhere, online or in person.
But not all CBD products are created equal. You want to make sure you get the best CBD gummies or CBD products available. To do that, you’ll need to do a little research.
You will want to look at online reviews of the company and the individual products. This will help give you an idea of the effects the product offers and the service of the company.
You should also look on the website for a COA (certificate of analysis) or testing results. Compare the amount of CBD the tests found with what is listed on the label. Doing this will ensure you get a product that actually contains CBD, not another product, like hemp seed oil.
Stress can cause a variety of symptoms. Muscles often tense up, leaving you with aches and pains, headaches, and a bad mood. Though there are many ways you can help treat the symptoms of stress, many people have found that using CBD can help as well.
CBD can help promote feelings of relaxation and calmness while also soothing aches and pains caused by stress. There are many ways to work this natural remedy into your stress-relief regimen; you’ll just need to choose the one that works best for you.