Find yourself more stressed than usual? Your chakras may be blocked. As you may know, a chakra is an energy pool in your body maintaining physical, emotional, and spiritual balance. Stress and anxiety are only some negative effects of a blocked chakra.
Some people meditate to balance chakras. Although getting in touch with your inner-self to achieve a state of tranquility may reduce stress, meditation alone may be insufficient. Consider amplifying your stress-reduction practices with chakra topicals infused with CBD and essential oils!
How Do CBD Topicals Help Chakra?
CBD-infused essential oils are compatible with our seven chakras. These substances vibrate in frequencies that align with a specific chakra to promote the balance of that particular energy point.
Here are the seven chakras and the best essential oils that promote their balance.
- The Root Chakra: Cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg are some of the best essential oils for this chakra. Located at the base of your spine, the root chakra keeps you grounded and helps you ensure you meet your basic needs. Stimulating this chakra with spicy essential oils may help you find inner balance.
- The Sacral Chakra: Located between your navel and pelvic bone, the second chakra balances your creative, emotional, and sexual energies. Massaging citrus essential oils like orange and tangerine may help stimulate and balance the sacral chakra.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra: Essential oils based on balsam and frankincense may help balance the solar plexus chakra. This chakra located in the stomach helps you remain in control of your life. Using an essential oil CBD roll-on to balance the solar plexus chakra may help you stay disciplined and confident.
- The Heart Chakra: The fourth chakra responds to rose essential oil, which promotes comfort, love, and joy. As the heart chakra represents our ability to trust other people, we must protect this chakra against negative energy. Otherwise, we allow rage and hatred to take over compassion and forgiveness.
- The Throat Chakra: Coriander and lavender essential oils are the best products to promote the throat chakra’s balance. This chakra maintains your ability to express yourself and communicate clearly. Working on your throat chakra’s balance may also help you develop your confidence in public speaking.
- The Third-Eye Chakra: Try stimulating your third-eye chakra with bergamot, lavender, lemon, and orange essential oils. This chakra represents your wisdom and intuition as it sits between your eyebrows. Keep this energy balanced to remain connected with your higher sources of spirituality.
- The Crown Chakra: This is the highest chakra located at the top of your head, acting as your direct connection to the spiritual world. Use jasmine, rose, and ylang-ylang essential oils to balance your mutual connection with the universe and open your capacity for spiritual enlightenment.
Conclusion: Reduce Your Stress Through Balancing Your Chakra
The seven chakras represent different aspects of inner balance. One or more of your chakras may be imbalanced when you feel stressed or depressed. Restore your chakras’ balance by introducing CBD-infused essential oils to your regular meditation. This way, you allow substances with matching frequencies to vibrate with your chakras, essentially stabilizing them.Visit our shop and browse our selection of Chakra Roll-On products with CBD and essential oils today!