Don’t Be Fooled: Avoid These Beauty ‘Hacks’
Clear, bright, and blemish-free skin is often seen as a sign of beauty and youth. The quest for the perfect products to give us this skin can seem relentless. It may also lead people to try new and unorthodox methods in the hopes of getting the skin they dream of.
With the rise of social media and sites like TikTok, it’s easier than ever to discover beauty hacks promising quality results with homemade items. But, not all beauty hacks will give people the results they are looking for. In fact, they can often have the opposite effect, leaving people with skin that is more irritated than ever.
The rise of CBD-infused beauty products may make people hesitant to try them. Are they yet another beauty hack that you should avoid? In short: no. CBD skincare can actually compliment the products used as part of your skincare regimen.
But, there are some beauty hacks to still watch out for.
5 Beauty Hacks to Avoid
- Using lemon and lime juice as an exfoliator. These acidic juices are just too harsh for use on the skin, triggering irritated, red skin. Plus, if you go out in the sun, a chemical reaction could be triggered, leaving you with a rash, blotches, and even hyperpigmentation.
- Putting toothpaste on pimples. Instead of reducing their appearance, toothpaste makeup can leave the face even more irritated and pimples even redder.
- Homemade lip plumpers. Full lips are all the rage, and people are experimenting with various ways to make theirs look fuller. Still, homemade solutions can leave lips bruised and even damage the skin.
- Applying coconut oil as a moisturizer. Coconut oil is thick and can end up clogging pores. This thick consistency can lead to increased oil production and breakouts.
- Using rubbing alcohol to solve acne breakouts. Using alcohol on breakouts can actually have the opposite effect. Alcohol will dry out the skin, triggering it to produce more oil, leading to increased breakouts.
Why Use CBD for Skin Care
CBD itself offers many benefits, perhaps the most common of which is its relaxing effects. However, when used as part of skincare products, CBD offers other benefits, including:
- Soothing inflamed skin, decreasing redness.
- Helping to diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- Improving the skin’s complexion.
So, how do CBD skin benefits come about? CBD’s beauty benefits are thanks, to the most part, to its anti-inflammatory properties and the presence of antioxidants.
CBD’s skincare properties are why many people start using CBD for skin inflammation. By reducing redness and swelling, acne can improve, scars can be less visible, and the skin can relax, helping wrinkles fade away.
CBD Products to Try Instead
Instead of using homemade beauty hacks, consider working CBD products into your skincare routine.
Although CBD pure oil drops are often used for sublingual (or oral) ingestion, there can be some benefits to applying them directly to the skin. CBD oil on the skin can actually offer many benefits, including helping to soothe red, inflamed skin.
If you are planning to use CBD oil on your skin, consider using unflavored CBD oils. Many oils, as well as pure CBD tincture, are flavored for consumption. So, if you plan to use yours on your skin, unflavored is a good way to go.
Other CBD products to consider working into your skincare regimen include:
- CBD Bath Bombs: By having a CBD-infused bath bomb, users can have an even more relaxing experience while also soothing sore muscles. Bath bombs are available in different aromas to meet your needs.
- CBD Sugar Scrubs: Sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating skin, removing dead skin cells. When CBD is part of the sugar scrub, it helps soothe the skin after it has been exfoliated, keeping skin smooth and happy.
- CBD Body Butter: After a bath or using a sugar scrub, take time to hydrate your skin using CBD body butter. In addition to hydrating the skin, CBD body butter can help soothe sore muscles.
CBD and Beauty Care in Conclusion
CBD oil and skincare may not seem like they go together. But using CBD oil in addition to other CBD-infused beauty products can help you get the skin you desire while also receiving the relaxing benefits CBD is known for.
And, no, CBD skincare is not just another beauty hack you should be wary of. When purchased through a reputable company, CBD skincare products can help moisturize, exfoliate, and soothe your skin, leaving it looking its best.
Sugar & Kush CBD Helpful Links
Find out how CBD with no THCkw57 can be safe for drug tests.
Using CBD oil for anxietykw728 and the benefits of using CBD Oil for anxiety are popular topics of studies world-wide.
Using CBD Oil for painkw58 can be a safe and effective way to find relief of symptoms for women.
CBD edibles can be an effective CBD product for pain relief, especially with our popular Recipes for CBD baked goodskw59.